Granada's movida

An erasmus year in Granada in the South of Spain. So here is my blog in English, and JUST in English. So my dear French friends...BEWARE and BE AFRAID of the Shakespeare language !!! Pictures available on http://thomineseb1979france.spaces.live.com

March 09, 2007

Anybody there ?

So busy and so in need for a change...

I dont complain, but my agenda is packed. Tween he uni, my job, the particular lessons I give, the Italian I need to keep up with and my Master by mail...Pfiuuuu : Need some holidays.

So what are the news ?

At the end of may I will be in France t take those F...exams ( I am fed up with studying). In Mid june til end of august I will be i Iceland and from the beginning of october to the end of April in Italy.

Funny timetable....

Need to be in an Envlish speaking country too. My spanish starts to contaminate my English.

Post a comment to show me that somebody is still dropping by, cause if not I will stop to post here : So boring ifo one is reading those short lines.

bye

3 Comments:

At 3/09/2007 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seb love I still check op on you..what you are up to and such:) Keep on writing; kisses drifa

 
At 5/09/2007 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. Must admit I had kind of forgotten about the existence of this blog.But I am back.

Busy timetable it seems..

Keep on running; )

 
At 7/15/2007 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:))))

I should declare this website officially dead !!

Instead, I will translate in english any post i write on my French site.

Miss u all !

Seb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home