Granada's movida

An erasmus year in Granada in the South of Spain. So here is my blog in English, and JUST in English. So my dear French friends...BEWARE and BE AFRAID of the Shakespeare language !!! Pictures available on http://thomineseb1979france.spaces.live.com

November 01, 2006

Urban poetry...


I displayed on line some new pictures on my French website. Before I put any new one about Granada ('could take time since my connection is quite slow ...) here is 2 pictures - one in Rvk, and one in Granada.

The one in Spanish means "I am not the woman of your life, i am the woman of MY life"

Conclusion ?

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Drifa said...

Seb dear! There might be a canadian girl calling you..she is travelling in Spain and was going to Granada.. She is a really sweet girl:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home