Granada's movida

An erasmus year in Granada in the South of Spain. So here is my blog in English, and JUST in English. So my dear French friends...BEWARE and BE AFRAID of the Shakespeare language !!! Pictures available on http://thomineseb1979france.spaces.live.com

October 27, 2006

Busy bitch life...

31 hours a week...I have 31 hours or classes a week. Christ I am studying all the time and i dont have time for nothing. At least in France the time table was better. Look by your self : I am starting everyday at 9 o clock. Nice you would say but I finsih classes at 22h twice a week !

Here we are very far from the Nordic or so called finish standart. No 45 mns of class...2 hours staight. WOUA. Some teachers give us a break but most of them dont. Therefore my mind automatically disconnect after 1 hour and one minute.

Lunch time is between 15 and 16h. This is not too bad, but one thing i find hard to get used to is the dinner time, around 22h30-23h30. I am used to eat and do something after...here you dont feel like doing anything except nothing. I do sleep then. Or I can watch a film on TV. 1H30 of film stands for 2H30 of real time on screen. Too many ads here ( 22mns !!!! ). Moreover Spanish TV is really shit. On the same scale that Italian one. The French one is much better I had to confess. Well much better I dont know but at least there are no ads compare with the Spanish tub.

I am carrying on with the Italian - which help me to mix it with Spanish...funny - and the stoping smoking thing. YES, i am giving up smoking again. I had become oo much of a heavy smoker since last fall and fags are too cheap here ( as the cancer by extension ). SO YES, i am giving up with patch. 3 weeks. I am happy for me but not for the swing mood. Very bad swing mood due to smoking. Hum. At least I know i can accuse the cigarettes, not my life ;))).

Weather is still quite soft. T shirt in the afternoon. But we 've got a grey weather - almost Rouen - for a week now. And Strangely, I still miss Iceland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home